Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Violet
Motto: To die in battle is to live forever
Desires: To get revenge for his brother’s death
Weapon of Choice: Composite bow
Description: I didn’t want to see that face ever again. Whatever it was, it had never been human. The eyes were as pale as the skin. Washed-out, but not clouded like eyes of the blind, they were crisp, cutting. They’d looked through me a moment before they’d passed me.
What Are Your Thoughts on Skel?
- Does Skel have real magic?
- Do you have a favorite scene?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- How long has he been looking for Leures?
- Do you think Skel hurt Treowyn?
- Does Skel seem to enjoy torturing Quin?
I spurred my horse as the slope tapered into the valley, a familiar landscape rendered unfamiliar–too crisp and detailed for night. I missed the deep shadows that used to frighten me. It bothered me to know nothing worse than us waited beneath the trees.TANGLED