If You Have Questions, I Have Answers
Don’t be shy…give me your best shot! I’ll answer all your questions so that you and future readers can gain insights into my writing process and what inspires me along the way. Don’t hesitate, contact me now!
Q When did you start writing?
Q What kind of books do you like to write?
Q What kind of books do you like to read?
Q How do you come up with your ideas?
Q Do you have a ritual for writing?
Q Where do you like to write?
Q What do you do to get away from writing?
Q How do you research your novels?
Q Do you outline a book before you begin writing?
Q Have you created characters that have been edited out?
Q How do you get over the hump of a really bad writing day?
Traci’s Top 10
- A Separate Peace – John Knowles
- The Awakening – Kate Chopin
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Brontë
- The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde – Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Margaret Atwood
- Interview with a Vampire – Anne Rice
- The Mask of Apollo – Mary Renault
- Music of the Spheres – Elizabeth Redfern
- Jude the Obscure – Thomas Hardy
- The Crimson Petal and the White – Michel Faber
- Time in a Bottle – Jim Croce
- In Your Room – Depeche Mode
- Old and Wise – The Alan Parsons Project
- Fascination Street – The Cure
- But Not Tonight – Depeche Mode
- Leave Out All the Rest – LINKIN PARK
- The Chemicals Between Us – Bush
- Gravity – Barnaby Bright
- On My Own – Samantha Barks
- Take Me With You – VAST
Do you have questions about my writing process? If so, just ask and I’d be happy to answer!